Tetronics now recruiting for Process Engineer
The successful candidate will be joining our expanding team for concept design, supervision on assembly and installation, commissioning, training and responsible for operation of high temperature plasma processes.
– Technical research and development of plasma devices and processes.
– Analysis of experimental data.
– Preparation of technical reports and quotations.
– Work package management and execution of development projects.
– Technical support in the management of sales enquiries and proposals.
– Technical support on process engineering design.
– Commercial modelling including costed maintenance, operational and capital schedules feeding into total project RoI/IRR assessments.
– Appreciation of industrial scale processing equipment and technologies.
– Commissioning support for allocated Tetronics projects.
– Support the management of the Company’s IP Portfolio.
Science Graduate (Chemical Engineering, Materials, Metallurgy, Chemistry or Physics). 2(1) or first class degree.
– Experience in working in industrial process development research, preferably in environmental and/or thermal process application, is desirable.
– Ideally, some project management experience in development projects.
– Some appreciation of Intellectual Property and Patent Management.
– Awareness of safety and environmental regulations
– Ability to write technical reports for external publication.
– Project Management skills, including working knowledge of quality Management systems would be desirable.
– Presentation skills and technical report/specification writing
– Working knowledge of environmental and safety regulations.
– Ability to achieve set goals when working under pressure with limited resources.
– Ability to quickly grasp complex technical ideas, to innovate and to use own initiative when required.
– Ability to communicate effectively at multiple levels and enjoy working as part of a dynamic team.
– Flexible outlook on working life
– Prepared to travel overseas as projects require, typically for a week at a time but occasionally up to a continuous period of three weeks. The requirement is typically associated with project development and execution and is more intensive at the installation and commissioning phases of Tetronics’ capital supply projects.
To apply, please visit: http://www.tetronics.com/employment.aspx