Our new metal recovery plant is now officially open in Russia

The Ekaterinburg Non-Ferrous Metals Processing Plant, J.S.C. (EZOCM) belonging to Renova group of companies has a century long history of working with precious metals. Started as a private refining factory in 1916, EZOCM is now the only 100% private Russian producer of precious metals in Russia. The company provides the full range of services for the precious metals industry – from precious metals refining to manufacturing finished products and recycling waste, serving the glass, chemical, electronics, medical, automotive and numerous other markets.

As a qualified supplier of precious metals EZOCM is accredited by the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) and London Platinum and Palladium Market (LPPM). The company is trusted by over 1200 clients in USA, Japan, Germany, Switzerland, India and 30 other states.

EZOCM Plant Opening

EZOCM Plant Opening

EZOCM Plant Opening

Have your say!

6 comments on “Our new metal recovery plant is now officially open in Russia”

1. Please send me your email address. I have some pictures I would like to send you of my ore.
    Raymond

2. Raymond Looper on July 28th, 2016 at 12:14 am
  3. Hi Raymond

Please fill in our contact form at: http://tetronics.com/contact/enquiry-form/

4. Marketing on September 1st, 2016 at 2:18 pm
  5. I hope that this plant will be the leading direction to all the east europe countries !

6. Baruch Dagan on September 1st, 2016 at 1:45 pm
  7. I want to know if there are this kind of precious metal recovery plants in China? What prospect is your Plasma technology in China’s market? Which industries are the potential clients for your technology?

8. Yin Shiwu on September 6th, 2016 at 8:06 am
  9. Hi Yin

We’d be happy to supply uou with further information. Please fill in our contact form at: http://tetronics.com/contact/enquiry-form/

10. Marketing on September 6th, 2016 at 9:11 am
  11. Hello, congratulations on your plasma facility for metals recovery. I have opportunity with E waste in Chicago.
    Questions:
    1. What is the volume capacity of this plasma system?
    2. Are you able to separate precious metals from other metals in same process? or able to separate metals from slag?
    3. Do you have bank line for financing of your plasma systems.

please email reply or telephone me to discuss.

312-405-9234