Key Resonsibilities and Accountabilities
- Interpretation of customer requirements, including Validation and Verification activities.
- Pre-FEED tasks, including design plant layout and schematic drawings, to support sales and projects.
- Conduct FEED studies for projects to create optimal technical solution.
- Development of project Basis of Design.
- Provide input into project planning and execution.
- Identification and management interfaces, both customer and internal.
- Author and approval of Functional Design Specifications for System, Sub-system and Components for procurement.
- Produce and approve detailed engineering and manufacturing drawings.
- Ownership and management of allocated Work Packages, including time-management and budget control.
- Participate and present material at formal design reviews.
- Participate in Hazard Studies, including HAZOP and carry out design FMEAs.
- Writing / contributing to Installation, Operation & Maintenance Manuals.
- Ensuring conformance to applicable engineering codes and standards as well as company QA system, policies and procedures.
- Continuously develop, improve and implement design procedures.
To find out more information on the role, please click here.