Tetronics participated at Electronics Recycling Asia WRF
Tetronics participated at Electronics Recycling Asia WRF in Singapore November 2015.
Electronics Recycling Asia WRF is an informative conference attended by leading recycling experts from around the world, from manufacturers, recyclers, steelmakers, and recycling associations, to legislators and policy-makers.
Key aspects of conference include:
– Asia’s strong impact on the international recycling business.
– Opportunity for Western recyclers and OEMs to meet with the Asian electronics recycling industry.
– Opportunity to hear about the most pressing issues.
– Integrated exhibition area within the conference location offers a perfect backdrop to find out, one-on-one, what’s new in the global electronics recycling region.
– Informative workshops.
– Opportunity to visit actual recycling facilities, to develop a feel and understanding for what’s happening inside Asia’s fast-developing electronics recycling industry.
– An intimate platform to interact with speakers, exhibitors, business partners and potential clients during the cocktails and coffee breaks and the networking dinner.
We are pleased to announce that Tetronics’ Les Liddiard spoke on the ‘Recovery of Metals from Electronics Waste using DC Plasma Arc Technology’.
For further information about this event and its agenda, please click here.
Mr Les Liddiard
A mechanical engineer by profession Les has over 20 years of experience with high temperature plasma applications, most significantly in the field of high temperature extractive metallurgy. His experience encompasses the design, development, application and commissioning of plasma systems worldwide. Specialisation in the Asia Pacific region, establishing Tetronics as the leading supplier of high temperature plasma technology in Japan and Korea, led to Les adopting the role of Vice President Tetronics Ventures Asia in 2007.