Tetronics’ plasma trials facility
Tetronics’ plasma trials facility, the most comprehensive in Europe, has a unique suite of highly flexible pilot scale furnaces for conducting plasma trials across a wide range of material processes including:
- Resource recovery
- Hazardous material treatment
What this means for our customers
Taking advantage of our trials facility means our customers can undergo a comprehensive trial on their specific material or waste, validating the capital investment in the technology. These furnaces are supported by all the necessary services and utilities, under the appropriate regulatory approvals from the UK Environment Agency, and backed up by comprehensive data acquisition systems and external chemical analysis services.
This enviable combination of facilities continues to enable Tetronics to investigate the plasma treatment of an enormous number of materials in support of client and government‐sponsored programmes.
Do you have questions?
To discuss your unique requirements, please contact us.
- Europe’s most comprehensive plasma trials facility
- Unique suite of highly flexible pilot scale furnaces
- Customers can undergo a comprehensive trial on their specific waste
- Enables validating the capital investment in the technology
- Full regulatory approvals from the UK Environment Agency