The 11th International Forum on Precious Metals Recycling
We are looking forward to attending the 11th International Forum on Precious Metals Recycling
We are looking forward to attending The 11th International Forum of China’s Precious Metal Recycling, which will be held in Haikou, China on November 5-7, 2017. The conference will focus on:
- Application, trade and price tendency of precious metals such as platinum and palladium in China and globally.
- Pattern evolution and industrial status of enterprises of rare and precious metals recycling and utilization under the new environmental policy.
- Influence of environmental and taxation policies on the industry of rare and precious metals.
- Relative standards on recycling and utilization of failed petrochemical catalysts will serve as the industry standard.
- Technical specifications on recycling and utilization of spent auto catalysts.
As the most high-end conference for China precious metals industry, China Precious Metal Recycling International Forum has been successfully held for ten times with above 500 enterprises from more than 20 countries and regions.
Click here to find out more about the event.