Superior destruction efficiency dealing with organic waste disposal
Tetronics’ technology is capable of treating organic wastes including Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs) and other types of Persistent, Bio‐accumulative, and Toxic (PBT) pollutants at very high efficiencies across a wide range of concentrations. Tetronics offers a world leading solution for organic waste management and contaminated land solutions.
Plasma principal advantages in organic waste management
Tetronics’ DC Plasma Arc Systems have been operating for decades in some of the most challenging industrial environments across a growing number of waste applications, including those contaminated with Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs), such as: PCBs, DDT, Dioxins and Furans.
How do we do it?
The clean plasma technology developed by Tetronics uses intense heat and ultra-violet light to break down and destroy the hazardous components of the chemical waste, leaving behind Plasmarok®, a non-hazardous material with a valuable secondary use as a building product. The process has exceptional environmental and commercial credentials and results in extremely high Destruction and Removal Efficiency (DREs), with levels of 99.9999% typically achieved.
To find out how we can provide the superior destruction efficiency for your hazardous waste challenge, please contact us.
- High Destruction and Removal Efficiency (DRE) of 99.9999%
- Decades of experience operating in some of the most challenging industrial environments globally
- Tolerant of chemically challenging waste feeds with a wide range of concentrations
- Intensive, compact processing plant
- The process has exceptional environmental and commercial credentials